Thursday, April 19, 2012

Much Changes

Yea, I know. The only thing constant and all that.

But, this is a biggie.

I QUIT MY JOB.

Ok. There, I said it. Worked for 7 long years. Learnt technology, communication, made friends for life, became the (self-proclaimed) darling of a team and became so good that after one interaction, managers and their managers wanted me in their teams. It took a lot of hard work, dedication and sincerity to get there. And now, the excitement of getting things done, watching magic happen are all about to end. In the next one week. And I am happy-sad.

Sad to be leaving it all behind. Happy for the new journey ahead.

For the first time in my life, career-wise, I do not have the answer to the question, "What next". This is as scary as it is liberating. You know?

And, I have news. More on that later. Ta for now.

1 comment:

Raajii said...

Good luck Vasumathi! I am sure good things are coming :-)