Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Lost and trying to be found.

I have been walking and walking and walking. I get tired. I decide to turn back. Suddenly tired and terrified. I had no place to go to that I could call my own. Nobody whom I could call my own either. There was no voice in my head. No song on my lips. No light in my eyes. No warm clothes as I shivered in the wind.

Thats when I saw her. 


She had a similar look on her face. I started looking at her more closely and could almost read her thoughts. Wherever she turned, she found people with malice. Hating her. Waiting for a chance to put her down. Waiting to screw her relationships. Waiting to ruin her happiness. She was just wandering around. Trying to go away to some place where nobody knew her. Where she knew nobody. She wanted to just go away. But she wanted to go home too. She was lost. Confused and very tired with it all. Just as I was.

But those moments passed, and she knew, she was strong. She could come out of this.  Like she had done hundreds of times before.

And seeing her so strong, I drew strength and I knew I would reach home too. Safe and sound.

1 comment:

aravindbhargav said...

Hello Ma'am! Our cases come along with the mandolins, from a custom made maker known only to Our Guruji. so I am sorry I am unable to help you in this matter.. I am sure Deepak sir will know better about what to do regarding this.
Thanks and regards,
Aravind Bhargav.