Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Rockstar.

How to start? Where to start?

Kun Faaya Kun ? Katiya karoon ? Sheher mein ? Naandan Parindey ? The Instrumental pieces?

Where? Where does one start when one wants to rant about the awesomeness of ARR's music? I was always unsure, to like Mohit Chauhan or not to like Mohit Chauhan. I am officially now a Mohit convert. The dude is amazing!!! What an album ARR has come up with ! Cha.

My heart smiles after a very long time.

God bless ARR. Keep Rocking.

I <3 you ARR. Enough said.

Your humble and a small time devotee,
Vasumathi Sridharan

3 comments:

deepbaazigar said...

Kun fayan kun is divine..KUDOS to Lyricist too.

AKILA VENKAT said...

Some how This album of his doesnt stand out from the rest of the music director's work. I like sadda hakq...katiya karoon is good..but DEF NOT A.R.R material...
I love selected works of his...this one surely isnt his best! sry for not agreeing with you! :)
btw read in 'about me' column that u r a carnatic music lover??? please do go through this in your spare time. I assure you wont be disappointed. :)

http://captivatingragasever.blogspot.com/

TheBluntBlogger said...

Saddaaa comment --- Ethhheee Rakh :P

I am in love with Rockstar too and I hope Ranbir does justice to the music...


#_#
1955-2011