Thursday, July 14, 2011

He made the minister smile!

It has been almost 2.5 years now that I am married to B. Over these years that I have known him, he has been simply fantastic to me. He has opened up new avenues. Taught me a lot of cooking, taught me to stand in front of the mirror for a few minutes more than I used to earlier (I used to wear clothes twice my size, random combinations, just run a comb thru my hair and I would be done, now I take a little bit more effort and well, still look the same :D). Taught me to never take things too seriously. He also taught me an important lesson.  Fight fair (well, I am still getting there I think, There are times I am pretty unreasonable and simply lose my cool and yell at him).

There are a lot of things I started doing after knowing him like painting, learning random songs, running, cooking (eat my pasta and then tell), biking, driving a car, lot of blogging now, travel a lot more than I used to and I can probably go on and on.

Hang on. Is this all getting too muchly mushy? Well. I can write a book on B by now, but it has taken him this long to write a post for me.

Here it is. Simply awesomely cute and very very touching. Making the minister smile .
Minister it seems :D

Tell me you love it as much as I do!

1 comment:

vai said...

Nice!!lovely post!! I love it as much as you do:-)