Monday, June 27, 2011

New paint on old wine (bottles)

I get bored sometimes. You know? Like I don't know what to do with my time. At such times, I read random blogs of how to make something useful for the home without investing anything big. A wine bottle was lying in my balcony for over a year. I just decided to dab some paint and see how it goes. The results blew me away. A bunch of birthdays of teammates came up and being the employee engagement team member, we had to come up with an innovative and inexpensive idea. I asked people to give me wine bottles and the pic below is the end result.

What you need:
Used wine bottles
Acrylic paint
One size 14 Brush
One used and tooth brush
Some cotton swabs

and kabaad to jugaad happens like this in about 10 minutes!
Old wine

16 comments:

Aishwarya Govindarajan said...

awesomely nice.. :))

Shashank Modi said...

Wow! you are a junkyard genius

merrymusing said...

That is very artistic!

vai said...

very nice!!!

S.R.Ayyangar said...

Nice use provided one knows the art.

GautamS Brahma said...

its amazing you painted it so well..
nice work.. :)

Sneo said...

wow.. i love you work. good job!

Chitz said...

wow you are artistic....superb tell me what color do i paint

sajeevkmenon said...

Great idea! I am inspired to try this out sometime:))

Sweta said...

Awesome! I might try this out sometime.Looks so pretty!

Obsessivemom said...

Hopped over from indiblogger.. awesome idea. Loved the 'jugad'. :-)

sai said...

I dropped here from indiblogger.. the paintings were really nice..

Indiana Amrita said...

Lovely idea of recycling dear!
Thanks! :)

Keep painting and crafting! :)

Love,
Indie! :)

Gideon Mathson said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Rajendra Raikwar said...

awsome

Sunayana said...

awesome idea... nice