Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Random curiosity

It is quite early in the morning. And I am day-dreaming. About whom? You ask? You. Yes. You. I wonder who reads all this stuff that I write. I wonder if it touches you somehow. I wonder if you smile. I wonder if you cry. Do they just find me a silly girl or a dramatic one perhaps?


I am curious like that. I constantly what to know the whys and whats and whens and hows. I would like to know what goes on in your mind. I want to know what you are thinking right now. Does that sound crazy? Normal? Am I blabbering? Do you want to scream a "shut up" at me? Do you want me to write a bit more?

I want to know. Right now.

PS: Curiosity kills the cat, but I am still alive. Meaww!
PPS: Okay, I just re-read all that and it was really and totally....blah!

4 comments:

Revanth said...

Curiosity killed the cat, but i am still alive meawww :D This makes me laugh and say thats so Vasu-ish! :)

I can quote "n" places in your blog which made me smile, laugh, moist my eyes, inspire!

Whatever you say, it just creeps into the heart! Right away! You words know their way very well into one's heart Vasu akka! You are one hell of an awesome writer!

Keep this going!
And I am smiling even as I write this! :)

Vasumathi Sridharan said...

@Rev,

One response o that comment.

>:D<

Archana Rao said...

Hi,

My name is Archana and I stay at Boise, Idaho, US. I happened to see your blog and from that time, I try to follow your blog regularly. I really liked this particular article and I love the way you put your thoughts into words. Amazing.. Keep writing.

Best Wishes,
Archana Rao

Vasumathi Sridharan said...

@Archana,

Comments like these totally make it all worth while.

If there is anything you particularly 'dont' like, share that as well :-) Many many thanks !

-Love,
Vasumathi