Tuesday, June 15, 2010

the wait...

Its feels incredibly lonely. I have never shopped all alone.Never.Not once. Not even a slipper or a comb or a lipstick or even a pen. Well you get the idea. I have always had parents or my husband or my friends go with me. For the first time there is nobody. Parents are far away. Husband is working.

Friends...the lesser said about them the better. I have given up waiting for someone to call me. You ight ask why i do not call folks. Well. Remember i am supposed to be married!! I am busy!!!! *idiots*

I would like someone to put it in their heads that I am just married and not dead. Anyway from 400 friends to 0 often brings a lump to the throat.But today i am not going to cry. Today I will give my tears a slip.

But i will continue to wait.....

2 comments:

(¯`•._.•[Raajii]•._.•´¯) said...

aww... I wish I were there. I would accompany you with shopping :-).

Well, perhaps they are waiting on you the way you are waiting on them to call. May be you can take that first step and call for lunch or something :-)

Kaushik said...

How I wish I'd been in B'lore. For a change, would've loved to mokka-pottufy in person instead of twitter. :D Pray that I should get one good job there.