Sunday, May 16, 2010

I bought home..Gold!

Yipeee!!! Close to Akshaya Tritiya, when Bangalore and the rest of the world is busy buying Gold, I was busy buying a bike. After months and months and months of waiting for a small frame bike, I finally bought a Merida Juliet 10V. She is a breeze to ride and a joy to look at. A pleasant blue, and hence not too girly! I yam in lowve.

Heres the link to view my new best friend: http://www2.merida-bikes.com/en_INT/Bikes.Detail.114. Yes, you are permitted to be Jelous now :D

She is an MTB, but I got the tires changed to sleek. There are 3 gears on the left and 8 on the right. Shimanov gears, V-brakes, it does have shock absorbers, but I think I need to read up and see how it works. The saddle is awesome. I am slowly getting used to it and I keep shifting on the saddle to find the right position.

Time to start riding to work (provided I get a proper bike parking and ensure there is enough security!)

Someone at the store asked me, "So you bought the Juliet, where the Romeo?", and I quietly pointed to the husband ;) . Quite contrary to the title of this post, I think I bought home a diamond.

Do wave to me if you see me flying past you as you wait for the traffic to clear.
*evil grin*

2 comments:

Ranjani said...

All I wish you is luck and tremendous patience in this hip hop crazy Bangalore traffic :)

Goda Ramkumar said...

Congrats Dear >:D<