Monday, April 19, 2010

Leaving on a jet plane!

"Will this Tee look nice?", I asked. "No, The colour is too bright. They dont wear such colours "there" ...or do they? ", he asked. Good lord, I am just beginning to feel the excitement as I pack.

Balaji is going on work there and is taking me along. Waiting to gaze at the Golden Gate Bridge with him by my side. Really. I still dont really believe it, as I pack for the whilwind tour.

I am also going to meet my aunt (whom I love a lot) and her two really adorable kids. Waiting to meet them give them a big surprise! (Hope they do not read this blog before I get there. huh)

I am doing BLR-SFO-Florida-LA-BLR. Any of you folks around there and wish to meet/talk on phone, pls do drop a comment/.mail. Would love to sync up!

Oh Yea, Whereever I am, there is some confusion/uncertainity right? And how did I leave out mentioning that part? The Volcanic Ash. This trip that I am so excited about, itself has just some 50% chance of happening. But, I am excited nevertheless.

So, Pray for me brother!

2 comments:

Goda Ramkumar said...

Wow....Hurray.... Have a safe and enjoyable journey and stay dear.

Aishwarya Govindarajan said...

happy journey :)