I am bored. As in very very bored. I have been house arrested. Thanks to a bout of a bad lung congestion and infection.
I cribbed and cribbed initially during times of illness. I had nothing to do but to lie down all day and stare at the idiot box which annoyed a whole bunch of folks. Now I am recovering and have gradually reduced watching the idiot box. After some soul searching and kicking myself for wasting time, I grew up and decided to do a few useful things with the time that I have suddenly been blessed with.
Something like these below :-)
1. Browsing the net to figure out a neat bike (cycle) to buy. At the same time sell off the one I currently have.
2. After eons, I heard U.Ve.Velukkudi Krishnan swamy, my spiritual guru, talk about the greatness of KoorathAazhwAn. Blisssss!
3. Learn the Abhogi varnam atleast this month!
4. Handmade two bookmarks.yay!
5. Dabbled with some writing and also a few paints.
6. Catching up with the technology world.
7. Gave myself a nice manicure and pedicure.
8. Learnt to make some yum soups :-). Yet to learn to make idly batter and to set milk to make curd at home.
9. Reading friend's and non-friend's blogs and wishing I can write like them.
10.Do a lot of breathing exercises and drinking loads of water.
11.Make To-Do list to shed flab, and look really pretty by the end of this
12. Currently reading a very nice book, "Love in the times of Cholera" and enjoying every bit of it.
My majorest Plan is *not* to visit a hospital for the next TWO years. NOT even for a fever/cold/sore throat and NO more needle pricks and IV's on both hands. Thanks very much. I have had enough of them.
So, what do you do when you are ill and house arrested??!