Wednesday, June 24, 2009

To buddies, With Love..

My anchor when my boat flutters in the waves,
My sunshine on a morose cloudy day,
My smiles though my tears,
My brightest twinkling star on a starry night.

My Extended-family labeled e-mails when i feel the world has forgotten me,
My Gtalk Colon D's during Office hours,
A sudden phone call just to hear my voice,
A sudden hug, when i want to run away and hide under the bed.

A word of encouragement when depressed,
A kind word when my heart is sad,
A harsh one, when i need to hear it,
My strongest support system...
How else do i thank you,
Other than just to say a big....
THANK YOU!!!

I don't get too many chances to thank my friends.This poem is for every friend of mine. My friends, Who are all my family. My world is just so terribly incomplete without them. Thank you for being there in every sense. I owe each one of you a lot. You do mean so much to me and i want you all to know that you are in my prayers and in my heart. I might not call you as often as i used to. I might not write to you as often as i wish i could. Does *NOT* mean i have forgotten you. *sniff*. OK, no more drama. I seriously intended to thank you. I do not wish to digress, so,
*imagine me bowing low* Domo Arigato Gozaimasu .

PS : PK, Thanks for the idea behind this post
:D

5 comments:

Revanth said...

Vachoo akka!
Thanks for being in my life :)

You rock!

Sandhya Biswas said...

Choo, Thankyou for the honour in the end. Thankyou for gifting such a wonderful piece to us.

Loooove youuuu! >:D<

Vasumathi Sridharan said...

Love you guys too >:D<

;(

Archana Achuthan said...

Vasu Thank u for being in my life too. :)

Vasumathi Sridharan said...

Aww..soo sweet Arch :)