Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Duh..

*Warning: You are free to skip this post.Its appropriately tagged.

I am bored.

I want to travel to a far away land.But where nobody knows me and i do not know nobody.

I want chocolate ice-cream. But throat is bad already.

I want to sing very loudly. But i don't have the keys of the music room.

I want to listen to music. But i am bored of my playlist.

I think i am a nice girl. But i am now being a brat.

I have tons of work . But I'd rather blog.

I have joined yoga class to shed weight. But i want french fries(slurb!).

I am happy most of the times. But today is not one of those times.

I am bored. But Oh, so totally.

3 comments:

Revanth said...

I dunno why... but i like this post vasu akka :)

Ranjani said...

Welcome to the club Vasu!

cyril said...

its seems you prophesying my thoughts...