Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Jaundice and me...

I dread the question "How are you?". I dont know how to answer it.

1 Week. In and out of hospitals and that leaves me scared more of nurses than doctors. All they did was poke practice. 15 pokes and 1 constant poke point for the drip, left me paranoid everytime the room door opened.

Food without salt,sugar,oil and other essentials tastes pretty neat. :-|

Live52 is yummy. Really. Atleast it has some taste.

The only reason i am celebrating. Lost 3kgs , muft mein. Intend to loose 5 more.

:D

3 comments:

Gowri Rao said...

Oh dear! were u sick kano? how is you feeling now? take care da... don't let such stuff happen to you "EVEN FOR LOSING WEIGHT".

Vasumathi Sridharan said...

houDu kano..bhayankara ide.. am better..neenu hegamma idiya? Long time no see? I did not 'let' it happen kano..adu haNge ayithu..yen maDakkagalla..

Sandhya Biswas said...

Sue, How're you? :P