Sunday, September 21, 2008

I Like

I like rain,rainbow,chocolates,chat,
I like window shopping,popcorn and masti.
I like buying gifts and surprising people,
I like taking pics and capturing moments in my little camera.

I like movies and music,
I like reading philosophy,
I like engineers and thinkers,
I like to give gyaan and feel important.

I like being amidst people,
I like dancing (even though i cant dance to save my life)
I like the smell of wet sand and freshly brewed coffee,
I like little children and flowers.

I like writing,dreaming,star-gazing.
I like singing (because i can)
I like smiling and seeing people smile.
I like myself.

So much for being humble. :D

4 comments:

Confounded-Lady said...

I love Chooey-wooey.

Now beat that :D

Vasumathi Sridharan said...

Aww... Me loves Me-ka too...

PS: I cant beat that!!

ramaa said...

I like this post :D :D
I like.. this post :| ...
Okay, i can't think of anything else... :|

Vasumathi Sridharan said...

@RR : Very funny