Friday, September 26, 2008

Confessions of a little girl, who has grown-up to be a woman.

Its 2.30AM..i toss and turn and suddenly unable to sleep any longer, i just get up and sit. My thoughts drift to him.

YES. Am guilty. Terribly guilty. And i am going to confess..Here.

I have hurt someone. There, i said it. I should not have done this to him.

"I am getting married", i said softly. Almost to myself. He became quiet. Just so very quiet. Suddenly, that silence spoke way too loud..I never understood him.. He has been with me for so long now. People always saw us together. Some even went to the extent of saying we look so cute together and so very alike (both by nature and looks!)!! He picked me up everytime i fell down. Listening as i raved and ranted. Correcting me when i was wrong.Showing me the right way of doing things. Our tastes so alike. In food, music and general outlook towards life. Smiling proudly as i did something worthy. Clapped the loudest each time i sang or got an award. Always been there for me.Silently. The best friend. Always the hero. Always my saviour.


And i left him for another guy. The realization hit me ..and hit me hard. Pained me endlessly. It moved me to tears. So much that i was sobbing in the middle of the night. But then, theres nothing i can do. I have to go. Set off on a new journey. He has to move on. And i know he will. For my sake. I also know he will wish me very well,because thats what he has wanted all along.He just wanted to see me happy and smiling. And i am sure he will. My special-one will ensure that.

This is to tell him, that i love him too. As much as he loves me. Not in that way, but i still do.Cheers! I am your little girl and I will always be your little girl.






Who He is, is anyone's guess.This is to you Daddy. >:D<

Sue loves You. With all her heart.

7 comments:

ramaa said...

Getting Married aaa?

Vasumathi Sridharan said...

aii..unkitte sonnene ..maranduttaya??

Archana Achuthan said...

Loveliest post!!!

Vasumathi Sridharan said...

Thanks arch!

RSP said...

Just came across this post - very very well written.

Had seen a couple of forwards before which go on similar lines but were guessable. But you wrote it very nicely.

Your "another" guy was misleading probably. May be had you used 'some' I might have guessed it.. :|

Other posts of yours are also pretty good.

RSP said...

Oops.. that was bad on my part, i somehow missed the "title" :|

RSP said...

Oops.. that was bad on my part, i somehow missed the "title" :|