Sunday, September 9, 2007

Dance like theres noone watching...

Dance like there is Noone Watching....

I read this somewhere and stopped for a moment to think...have i done that before? Most of the time, its FEAR that stoppes us from doing the things that we want.Fear of parents or most often than not..ourselves.This made me think the n number of times i would have stopped myself from doing things i badly wanted to do.

The many times i wanted to run and play in the rain, but stopped myself, the many times i wanted to just let my hair down and party till late night, but never did coz of fear of parents.The many times i wanted to cry, but smiled instead, The many times i wanted an ice-cream but stopped coz of fear of catching a cold, The many times wanted to eat Gol Gappe and stopped mid way out of fear of falling ill, the many times i despearately wanted to speed on the highway, but did not, The many times stopped myself from saying "i love you" to people i love..

One Day..i promise myself that i will do all this.without fear..one day...

1 comment:

Kartikay said...

Wanted to write something but I feared that what Vasu will think....
One day I promise that I will say that without the fear that what Vasu will think... :-)